How Do I Speak To Someone At Glasgow Passport Office?
If you have recently applied for a first time or renewal passport and your application was sent to the Glasgow Passport Office and you are trying to contact them directly for an update. Please note that they do not have a direct contact number or online contact form, see more below.
How do I speak to someone at Glasgow Passport Office?
The Glasgow Passport Office cannot be contracted directly as HM Passport Office has centralised its services, due to this you can only contact the passport office by calling the passport adviceline service. This service is available from Monday to Friday 8am-6pm, the service is available in a number of language and you will be connected with an advisor who can help you with your query.
Can you just turn up at Glasgow Passport Office?
If you wish to speak to someone face-to-face, you will need to book an appointment to attend Glasgow Passport Office, this service is available for:
- Renewal of adults (One day premium service or One week fast track service)
- Renewal child passports (One week fast track service)
- First time child passports (One week fast track service)
- Replacement of lost or stolen passports (One week fast track service)
- Replacement of damaged passports (One week fast track service)
- Passport interviews (for first time adult passports, postal service only).
You cannot book appointments for:
- First time adult passports (aged 16 and over, you must apply via standard service 4-6 weeks)
- Updates on existing applications sent via post
- If your passport has not arrived in time, and you wish to pick it up
The Glasgow Passport Office does not operate as a dropped-in service, instead all customers should make an appointment if they wish to access the services on offer. Appointments can be made calling the passport appointment line.
When you make your appointment, you will need to provide basic information such as your full name, address and contact telephone number. You will also need to state the reason for your visit to the Glasgow Passport Office. Visiting the office without pre-booked appointment will result in you not being granted entry into the building as they have strict security measures in place.
Who do I contact if my passport hasn't arrived?
If you have used one of the passport services below and are awaiting arrival of your passport:
- A one week fast-track service, but have not received your passport within 7 days.
- Used the online standard service for your first time or renewal of passport.
- Sent a paper passport application via post or through the Post Office Check & Send service.
You are not able to attend Glasgow without an appointment, if you wish to check on the status of your application you can check your email for your passport tracking link (if this is a standard service) or if this relates to an urgent passport service you have attended you will need to call the passport advice line to check on the status.
Please note that HM Passport Office uses third party secure courier services, they will often contact you via email and/or text message to confirm delivery times for your passport, after using an urgent service. So please check to make sure you have not been contacted by the courier service prior to calling the advice line.